Mr Debesh Rimal
Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon
He is passionate about achieving the highest standards of care for his patients. He is friendly, honest, compassionate & is known for his ability to make people feel at ease with his considerate manner. He maintains an active interest in the latest research and developments. Debesh has a passion for teaching and values his role as a mentor to aspiring surgeons. He holds a position of senior clinical lecturer at the University of Western Australia and is actively involved in teaching Plastic surgical trainees, hospital residents and medical students.
He has worked in all major Perth Hospitals with all prominent West Australian Plastic Surgeons. He is proficient in all aspects of Plastic Surgery and offers a wide array of services:
- Skin Cancer/Melanoma surgery & reconstruction,
- Hand Surgery (Acute & Elective)
- Plastic Surgery Trauma (Hand trauma, facial trauma, complex soft tissue injury)
- Aesthetic surgery of the face & body.
- FRACS (Fellow. Royal Australasian College of Surgeons)
- MRCS (Edin)
- PG Dip
- Rockingham General Hospital (Cooloongup, WA)
- Fremantle Hand Surgery Unit.
- St John of God Subiaco Hospital (Subiaco, WA)
- St John of God Mt Lawley Hospital (Mount Lawley, WA)
- Southbank Day Surgery (South Perth, WA)
- South Perth Hospital (South Perth, WA)
- Joondalup Health Campus (Joondalup, WA)